RAM SYSTEM 5000
Desktop Monitoring System with Bluetooth.
After two years of intensive research and development, we are pleased to introduce our new range of Monitoring control solutions. RAM System Series, including 3 new products that will satisfy the needs of any studio size.
We’ve combined our state-of-the-art analog circuitry for a superior transparency and ultra-low noise distortion with modern features like Bluetooth connection, to deliver audiophile-quality sound and feature sets tailored for project studios, commercial recording facilities, and post-production houses who deliver in 5.1 surround. The top-of-the-line RAM System 5000 is designed for studios that require extensive, mastering-grade stereo and 5.1 monitoring functionality.
The three units are fitted with 64-step, gold-plated relay ladder attenuation for master level control — a feature usually found only on high-end large-format consoles. Our Bluetooth connectivity provides convenient wireless input for mobile devices. And with its classic RAF-gray cosmetics and prominent red Marconi knob, your RAM system will add a touch of class to your control room.
The RAM SYSTEM 5000 features generous I/O, with four pairs of +4 dBu balanced analog inputs and five stereo outputs, an independent pre-fader MIX OUT, four independent stereo CUE I/O, a S/PDIF coax input, and pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration. The 5000’s two audiophile-grade diamond-buffer-based headphone amplifiers are capable of driving any headphones without noise or coloration. For easy recall of common settings, two user-assignable preset levels are provided.
For communicating with talent, there’s a built-in Talkback with console-style management. Lastly, Heritage Audio equipped the RAM SYSTEM 5000 with an independent Subwoofer output that lets you effortlessly share your sub between different speaker pairs.
- All functions on high-quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- Configurable for 5.1 or stereo.
- 4 pairs of balanced +4 dBu analog inputs in Stereo mode.
- 1 x 5.1 input plus an additional stereo +4 dBu analog input.
- 1 pair of unbalanced analog inputs on RCA connectors.
- Wolfson WM8741 24-bit/192 kHz DAC selectable between AES/EBU, S/PDIF, and TOSLINK.
- Pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration.
- 4 pairs of CUE inputs on DB25 connectors for cue-mix distribution to artists.
- 1 x 5.1 output plus 2 additional stereo outputs in 5.1 mode.
- 5 pairs of stereo outputs in stereo mode.
- Independent MIX output (pre-fader; follows Input).
- Independent Subwoofer output facilitates sub sharing between different speaker sets, including 5.1.
- 2 user-assignable preset levels for easy recall of common settings.
- MUTE, DIM, MONO and PHASE REVERSE functions.
- MUTE/SOLO functions for individual speakers.
- 2 high-level, ultra-high-current, audiophile-grade diamond-buffer-based headphone amplifiers, capable of driving any hi- or lo-Z headphones without coloration or noise.
- Headphone source selectable between mix and cue signals.
- Wireless Talkback with console-style management, including Talkback to Cue, Talkback to Mix, and Talkback to All.
- Remote includes long-life battery, rechargeable via USB cable.
- Main unit includes charging dock.
July 23, 2020
March 19, 2021