RAM SYSTEM 2000
Desktop Monitoring System with Bluetooth.
After two years of intensive research and development, we are pleased to introduce our new range of monitoring control solutions. RAM System Series, including 3 new products that will satisfy the needs of any studio size.
We’ve combined our state-of-the-art analog circuitry for a superior transparency and ultra-low noise distortion with modern features like Bluetooth connection, to deliver audiophile-quality sound and feature sets tailored for project studios, commercial recording facilities, and post-production houses.
All three units are fitted with 64-step, gold-plated relay ladder attenuation for master level control — a feature usually found only on high-end large-format consoles. Our Bluetooth connectivity provides convenient wireless input for mobile devices. And with its classic RAF-gray cosmetics and prominent red Marconi knob, your RAM system will add a touch of class to your control room.
The RAM SYSTEM 2000 features generous I/O, with three pairs of +4 dBu balanced analog inputs and three stereo outputs, an independent pre-fader MIX OUT, independent stereo CUE I/O, a S/PDIF coax input, and pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration. The 2000’s two audiophile-grade diamond-buffer-based headphone amplifiers are capable of driving any headphones without noise or coloration. For easy recall of common settings, two user-assignable preset levels are provided.
For communicating with talent, there’s a built-in Talkback with console-style management. Lastly, Heritage Audio equipped the RAM SYSTEM 2000 with an independent Subwoofer output that lets you effortlessly share your sub between different speaker pairs.
- Desktop-format monitor controller with classic looks.
- Designed for the studio that needs enhanced, mastering-grade stereo monitoring capabilities.
- All functions on high-quality illuminated engraved buttons.
- 64-step relay ladder attenuation for master level control in 1 dB steps.
- 3 pairs of +4 dBu balanced analog inputs (input 3 is configurable for -10 dBu unbalanced signals).
- Independent stereo CUE I/O for cue-mix distribution to artists.
- S/PDIF coax input with Burr-Brown 24-bit/96 kHz D/A conversion.
- Pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration.
- 3 stereo outputs.
- Independent MIX output (pre-fader; follows Input).
- Independent Subwoofer output facilitates sub sharing between different speaker pairs.
- DIM function; MUTE/SOLO for individual speakers.
- 2 user-assignable preset levels for easy recall of common settings.
- Built-in Talkback with console-style management, including Talkback to Cue, Talkback to Mix, and Talkback to All.
- 2 high-level, ultra-high-current, audiophile-grade diamond-buffer-based headphone amplifiers, capable of driving any hi- or lo-Z headphones without coloration or noise.
- Headphone source selectable between mix and cue signals.
- State-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion.
- All gold-plated relay-based switching for every function, including inputs and outputs.
September 6, 2020
January 6, 2021
ovember 5, 2018