Baby RAM - Truth in Monitoring
Heritage Audio’s Baby RAM is the ultimate passive-monitoring system, delivering the most transparent signal with the best stereo imaging of any other passive designs available!
Classic console design meets a passive signal path.
Introducing the Baby RAM: a boutique, passive-circuit monitor controller inspired by classic European console designs. It is the ultimate controller for total transparency — a zero-compromise signal path, paired with a simplified control set keeps both your monitors and your ears right where you need them.
The Baby RAM features a 4-gang, 24 step rotary switch for volume as opposed to cheaper stereo potentiometers, which means the precision of your stereo signal is perfect on every position! The Baby RAM also has no insertion loss, so there’s no extra coloration or signal loss at any settings.
Complex design with simplified workflow
The Baby RAM might pack a zero-compromise circuit design, but it couldn’t be any easier to us. With 2 pairs of stereo inputs and outputs — both balanced and ground free (unbalanced compatible) on gold plated TRS jacks, Mute, Dim, Mono buttons, and Volume knob make the Baby RAM a breeze to work with. As it is a passive design, you won´t have any concerns with bad power supplies, as no supply is needed!
Baby RAM is built with the most cutting edge methods in manufacturing and design, without ever compromising audio quality or cutting corners.
THIS IS WHERE BABY RAM WILL TAKE YOU
- Classic European console design, inspired by the best console master sections
- No insertion loss, for the most transparent passive-design available
- Perfect stereo imaging, thanks to a 24-step rotary switch for sub-tenth of a dB precision on every single attenuation position
- Fully passive, meaning no power supply is needed
- Two stereo pairs of inputs and outputs, all balanced and ground free (unbalanced compatible) on gold plated TRS Jacks
- MUTE, DIM and MONO controls
- Unlimited Headroom: Being a passive device, it is only limited by the preceding and following devices´s headroom.
- Balanced and floating connections: Inputs and Outputs on gold plated TRS Jacks, unbalanced compatible.
- 24 Step passive attenuator: In 3 dB steps for sub tenth dB precision between left and right.
- MUTE less than 100 dBu.
- No added distorsion or noise.
- Insertion loss: Less than 0.2 dB.
December 7, 2020
March 31, 2021
March 26, 2021