Now musicians are able to give 73-driven line levels to FOH engineers, using the front panel DI inputs. While on the road they are able to record at the same studio quality level from hotel rooms, tour bus, etc. Stage microphones can be brought up to line level without using long cable runs. These are just some of the possibilities.
Special care has been taken with the internal worldwide power supply, which has been custom engineered to operate close to audio transformer performances, with no noise induced.
New to the range of tabletop units is the implementation of DI THRU jacks for simultaneous use of instrument amplifiers. A ground lift switch prevents any ground loops from introducing hum into the audio signal.
The combination of wood and RAF blue grey steel makes the tabletop units aesthetically stand out in any professional recording environment and will bring your semi-pro facility the touch of class you´re looking for.
- Microphone input impedance: HI=1200 Ω minimum, LO=300 Ω minimum. Higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for lo gain ribbon mics. Input is transformer balanced and floating.
- Line input impedance: 10 kΩ bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
- DI input impedance: Greater than 2 MΩ, unbalanced.
- Output impedance: Less than 75 Ω, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 Ω (factory terminated).
- Maximum output: Greater than +26 dBu into 600 Ω.
- THD: Less than 0.025 % at 1 kHz, less than 0.05 % at 100 Hz.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz (+0.3 dB) to 20 kHz (-0.2 dB).
- Maximum gain: Slightly greater than 80 dB.
- Noise: Less than -100 dBu.
February 6, 2017
March 30, 2016
January 26, 2016
March 14, 2016