R.A.M 1000 - Streamline your Studio Workflow
After several years designing some of the best and most popular monitor controllers available, Heritage Audio is proud to present the latest edition to the R.A.M Series….the R.A.M 1000.
Packed with features to keep you prepared for any modern day production.
Introducing the R.A.M 1000: a high-quality monitor controller inspired by classic European console designs occupying a small foot print so you can keep your monitors and your ears right where you need them.
The R.A.M 1000 features an attractive Marconi-style 24-step rotary switch for volume as opposed to cheaper stereo potentiometers, which means the precision of your stereo signal is perfect at every position! The R.A.M 1000 also has no insertion loss, so there’s no extra coloration or signal loss at any settings.
The perfect solution for self-recording musicians and mid-sized studios
In spite of its simple layout the R.A.M 1000 actually offers lots of features that’ll make sure it earns its place and stays put at the center of any studio or creative workplace.
With two sets of fully balanced analog inputs and outputs and a high quality headphone output there are sufficient connectors to ensure you can monitor exactly what you need to.
Plus, there is also a Bluetooth input with all the latest CODECS to make sure the highest quality audio is always available. With the R.A.M 1000 it is now possible to simultaneously select any and/or all the INPUTs and OUTPUTs at any given time for even more flexibility. Add to all of this the ubiquitous MUTE, DIM & MONO buttons and a new helpful INPUT LEVEL meter and the result is an all-in-one complete professional monitoring solution.
THIS IS WHERE R.A.M 1000 WILL TAKE YOU
- Two stereo pairs of inputs and outputs, all balanced and ground free (unbalanced compatible) on gold plated TRS Jacks (All simultaneously selectable).
- Seamless Bluetooth connection (CODECS (APTX, AAC, SBC)).
- No insertion loss, for the most transparent design available.
- Classic European console design, inspired by the best console master sections.
- Perfect stereo imaging, thanks to a 24-step rotary switch for sub-tenth of a dB precision on every single attenuation position.
- REC/MON option for OUTPUT 1.
- MUTE, DIM and MONO controls.
- Unlimited Headroom: It is only limited by the preceding and following devices’s headroom.
- Balanced and floating connections: Inputs and Outputs on gold plated TRS Jacks, unbalanced compatible.
- 24 Step passive attenuator: In 3 dB steps for sub tenth dB precision between left and right.
- MUTE less than 100 dBu.
- No added distortion or noise.
- Insertion loss: Less than 0.2 dB.
- Seamless Bluetooth connection (CODECS (APTX, APTX LL, APTX HD, SBC, AAC)).
December 7, 2020
March 31, 2021
March 26, 2021
April 4, 2023
July 7, 2022
June 6, 2022
May 24, 2022